Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Monday 24 October 2011

FLOWERS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh I can't believe they're done!!! and I'm really happy with how they turned out :) Small and simple yet modern and cute.  I couldn't find any bouquet holders so I devised my own out of stuff around the house...namely toilet paper and paper towel rolls and the inside tube from a roll of aluminum foil...can't even tell the difference after you wrap them in ribbon! =D I just bought a block of floral foam for the inner cores of the handles.  I got the brown brick of dry floral foam from Walmart, it was less than half the price of the exact same brick at Michaels.  Full instructions on the Guitar Pick Flowers DIY page! I really hope these help someone else out since I couldn't for the life of me find instructions anywhere when I started out!

No comments:

Post a Comment