Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Monday 3 October 2011

Counting the days...

The days before the wedding are getting less and less and I'm trying not to panic that I won't have everything done in time! I just finally started on the flowers last night and thank goodness they're turning out better than I hoped so I think this is the last decision I have to make! We'll see about that lol.  I also finished my last hanger last night (mine of course) so that's another thing checked off.  Last week I ordered my bridesmaids gifts which came in really quick from http://www.flirtyaprons.ca/.  All my girls love to cook and the aprons on this site are adorable, I even ordered one for myself and one for my mom for her birthday. So in all, they're getting the aprons, jewelry for the day and hangers for their dresses.  I'm still debating what to get for my FG and RB, I'm thinking about making them fleece tie blankets and Ryan still has to decide what he's getting for his groomsmen.  So I guess there are a few decisions left to make! 

I updated the DIY page today with instructions for the corsages, RB pillow and personalized hangers.  I've been getting a bit lazy so there aren't pictures for each step but I think if you look at the final picture you should be able to figure it out :) Those projects weren't overly difficult.  I'm going to update the instructions tonight with a how-to for the guitar pick flowers I'm making for the bouquets and boutonnieres.  I finished 9 flowers last night and they came out good enough that I'll try really hard to remember to take step by step pics!  Piccies of the ones I did last night below :) They still need their stems wrapped and I have to figure out how I'm going to actually make them come together in a bouquet but I've gotta get them finished first!




2 comments:

  1. These are cute! How do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzette! I've posted instructions on the DIY page under 'Guitar Pick Flowers' :)

    ReplyDelete