Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Sunday 10 July 2011

DIY Table Banners

I finished the banners, well 2 out of 3, for the cake table, registry table and gift table the other night and I think they turned out super cute!  I'll post instructions on the DIY page but here is the final product :) 
There's also going to be one that says 'Love Is A Gift' for the gift table but I ran out of tiny clothespins and have to get more.  I started off trying to make the little squares out of brown fabric which just got super frustrating because they weren't hanging like I wanted them too, the clothespins were too heavy and just tipped over and the green paint I used looked a little too bright on the fabric so I gave up on that and went with felt which I am much much more happy with :)

Next up I think I'm going to try my hand at making necklaces for my girls.  I found this picture on another bride's blog (http://bunnybride0108.blogspot.com/2007/07/diy-pearlribbon-necklace.html) and really like it so I'm thinking of doing it with white pearls and green ribbon since my jewellery for the day of is all pearls (graduation/birthday presents from my parents <3).  Only thing I'm not sure of yet is how to make pearl earrings to match but I'm sure I'll figure that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment