Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Monday 4 July 2011

Invitation Addresses

We got our invites and other stationary (with the exception of the ceremony programs which I totally forgot about and will now be making myself...) all printed up a couple of months ago from Vistaprint (fantastic company btw, so cheap and they have sales all the time!) and as we're approaching the 4 month mark in just a few hours I figured it was high time to get some addresses! Never again will I doubt the awesomeness of 411, that site saved me tons of time trying to get ahold of people to get their addresses! I've got 9 more to go before we start addressing the invites.  Now that I'm not looking forward to, although I bought a pretty gold pen that I'm very excited to use which will make it slightly less painful I hope :) I got return address stickers from Vistaprint too (for free!) that will also make life easier.  The invites were the first thing we got with our 'wedding colour green' so I'm trying to base all future green purchases off that, which is not easy let me tell you! I never would have imagined that there were so many shades of light green!  Pic of the invite below!

No comments:

Post a Comment