Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Saturday 29 October 2011

More Bouquets

Upon examining my guitar pick bouquet I decided 2 things...1) I really like it and want to keep it and 2) if I tossed it at the reception it would either smash to pieces or take someone's eye out.  So I decided to make a little bouquet up for the sole purpose of tossing that would not smash to pieces or take someone's eye out.  Luckily for me, one of my shower gifts came with a little bunch of silk green and white gerbera's attached so I repurposed them into my toss bouquet with a bit of ribbon I had lying around.  I think it came out pretty cute and much safer than the guitar pick one lol.




I also was told after my shower that it was traditional to use the bows and ribbons off the gifts as a 'bouquet' for the ceremony rehearsal.  I'd never seen this before, we always just made the bride-to-be a silly hat out of them attached to a paper plate.  Well they made me my paper plate ribbon hat and then I decided to also use the ribbons to make a rehearsal bouquet and I must say I am quite proud of the result!  Its been a very bouquet-y day today...I think now that all of my projects are winding down I may be going into crafty withdrawal...good thing my cousin is getting married a month after we are so I can help his fiancee out!








No comments:

Post a Comment