Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Finally chose some flowers!

Choosing flowers has been the most difficult part of planning so far! Especially after I discovered that the flower that I really wanted doesn't actually exist in real life...damn you green gerbera daisies! I love daisies though so I was trying to figure out how to still incorporate them somehow (I think we're going to put them on the cake) when I came across the coolest flowers made of sola and palm wood on save-on-crafts.com. These are seriously cool but I couldn't figure out what might go with them either! I don't have avery good imagination when it comes to putting things like that together in my mind so there I was still stumped and growing more and more frustrated by the prices I was seeing for fresh flowers! I decided to forego the green flower thing altogether and finally found these amazing chocolate brown preserved roses that I think I will pair with white gerberas (which DO exist! yay!) and leave the green for the ribbon. Wish me luck, I can't wait to see how I do on this DIY!

No comments:

Post a Comment