Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Monday 19 September 2011

So we finally picked a honeymoon...

With just 48 days to go, Ryan and I finally decided on a honeymoon destination yesterday!!! We're going to be spending 5 nights and 6 days at the Nantasket Beach Resort in Hull, Massachusetts about 45 mins away from Boston.  I've been to Boston before but Ryan hasn't and I'm super excited to go back :) We already booked our tickets to go see the Blue Man Group while we're there!  There are tons of things that I want to do and see, the whole city is just so rich in history and although I'm a proud Canadian, the American Revolution fascinates me.  I think I'll have to keep reminding myself that we need some 'alone time' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment