Thanks for Checking out My Blog!!

Hopefully you find something useful here! Let me know if there's anything you want more info on =D

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Rings!

We ordered our rings last night!!  This was by far, the absolute easiest of all of our wedding purchases so far.  We both knew that we wanted just classic 14k yellow gold bands so we walked into People's yesterday and had them ordered in less than 20 minutes! Talk about stress free, the woman was very helpful.  I got a 2mm one so it would match the width of my engagement ring and not make the two of them together too wide.  I've read about some women who only wear their engagement ring on special occasions but I love my ring and couldn't imagine leaving it at home everyday...I think my finger would feel naked.  Ryan's ring is 5mm and I cannot wait to slip it on his finger in 95 days!!

On some more awesome notes...(yesterday was an awesome wedding related day!) the sales manager from the hotel we're having the reception at called to set up a menu tasting (woo!) so we get awesome dinner next weekend, and I also found out yesterday that the date for my bridal shower and bachelorette party have been set!! The shower will be in just a few weeks (18 days!) before my cousins all go back to school and I'm so excited for it :)  On the other hand, my bachelorette is scheduled for October 8th so my sister will be back home from school for Thanksgiving.  I'm told its going to be an all day thing, and that my MOH and one of my bridesmaids will be helping me pick out 'something skimpy' for my wedding night...no other details have been divulged so needless to say I'm a bit nervous about that one! I'm sure it will be a blast though.

I'm going to try to get through all the rest of the invitations tonight and must remember to buy stamps so I can send them all out before Friday.  We're moving into our new place on Saturday and I can't wait to have more time to focus on wedding things!! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment